lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Where shall I begin?

there is a whole lot of doubt who turn up when taking up something important. So many, that one doesn't know where to begin.

A quick search in the internet is, as usual, scary, since there is such a profusio of results: thousands of links which match your searching criteria.

After redefining my search once and again and again, after hopping from blog to blog, from website to website, I have a list of the most recurrent. They are blogs, sites, magazines, etc., in which I have found interesting information which helps me with an outline of goals, procedures, schedules, and such.

Apart from mentioning them in different posts, I will be adding them to a list of interesting blogs, which may come in handy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario