martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

Useful Links

A few interesting links for English-Spanish translators.

I usually turn to these, primarily, when I need to clear some doubt or find information. Of course, I don't mention 'Saint Google', because it is obvious, isn't it?

- Buscón. Diccionario panhispánico de dudas. Spanish grammar doubts.
- Buscón. Diccionario Real Academia Española. Spanish dictionary.
- Wordreference. Online dictionary for several languages. Forums.
- The Free Dictionary. More than just a dictionary.
- Galician dictionary. Real Academia Galega.
- Ir Indo. Galician-English-Spanish-German dictionary.


I will be posting more, and I'll be including them in a list with useful online resources.

Do you usually turn to online resources (other than 'Saint Google', that is) to find information?

Some other day I will be posting about tricks or acquired habits in online research.
How do you usually get the information you need?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario